So what do you think.....do you think Xavier could be the next American Idol?
This is what he's singing:
Fried ham, fried ham, cheese and bologna
And after the Macaroni we'll have fun with
Pickles and pretzels and then we'll have some
more fried ham, fried ham, fried ham!
I've updated my music as well. The songs on the playlist are all of Xavier's favorites right now. Don't ask me why. I think he likes them because some of the lyrics are easy to remember and others are just silly and fun.
When he hears Poker Face he says: pa pa on her face.
When he hears How Far We've Come: he calls it the passenger song
When he hears So What?: He calls it the na na na na song.
I think it's silly how certain songs just catch his attention.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
4 comments:
He's so cute...I love the cheesey grin when he sings. He definitely loves it!
I think he has a future in the music business! Too cute!
Haha, too funny!
His facial expressions are so hilarious. I love his little voice!
Post a Comment