Even though Xavier and I don't have pre-school anymore I've been trying to incorporate some simple learning activities throughout our week. Last week we focused on the letter C and here are some things we did.
Xavier is into any mode of transportation right now- cars, trucks, trains, planes, etc. So I decided to have him participate in his own little car wash.
I put a bunch of his toy cars in a bucket and then filled a bowl with dishsoap. He took all his cars out and lined them up in one long row to get them ready for washing. He loved it. By the end he ended up taking his socks off and standing the the bowl of soapy water too.
C is for Caterpillar. We also read the Very Hungry Caterpillar and talked about eating healthy and taking care of our bodies.
C is for Car. We made the C be our road and glued cars on them. Xavier thought they were all Lightning McQueen cars because they were all red.
We made some C cookies. Xavier thought it was pretty cool to eat the dough before cooking it. Eek! Oh well, I guess we all do it right?
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
3 comments:
Love Love Love your ideas! I just caught up on some of your latest adventures. It is so awesome how you are taking advantage of your time in CA.
Holy crud! That was all in one day?! I need to take a page from your book...and copy your ideas. I love them. Ethan would love them.
Very cute! I love the caterpillar! Looks like you guys are doing a terrific job staying busy. I hope that we get to see you guys this summer sometime!
Post a Comment