Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sky High Sports


http://sjc.jumpskyhigh.com/rotate/7.jpg

Xavier has become quite the little jumper and climber. I kind of stumbled across this place called Sky High Sports. It's basically a bunch of trampolines connected to one another. They even have a special time for toddlers, so me and Xavier decided to try it out. When we first got there Xavier spotted the arcade racing games. Uggh! All he wanted to do was "race" the cars. Thank heavens he doesn't know about putting the quarters in the machines and is content just playing with the steering wheel. I kept encouraging him to go jump and he wasn't having it. At first I was so frustrated that I paid $10 for me and him to jump and he wouldn't jump. Yet he will jump for hours on our air mattress. Go figure.

Finally with some patience on my end and a couple trial jumps Xavier finally started jumping. He loved it. There was a point when he noticed some older kids doing front and back flips. He decided he'd try it too only his looked more like summersaults. He'd shout "Mama I'm doing flips!" It was so cute. Then I did a spin jump and he would copy me. Then I'd do a toe touch and he'd do a jumping jack. It was fun to see him try to imitate me and some of the other jumpers. YEAH! I'm so glad he ended up having fun.

I was so busy chasing him from the tramps to the arcade games that I didn't get a chance to get any snapshots.

1 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, that's SO awesome! I wonder if they have anything like that around here...