A bunch of moms in our ward get together once a week for park day. Each week we visit a different park. I love being outside and when we go to the park it is always an adventure. I never know what Xavier's going to do next. These pictures capture some of our usual events.
Eating the sand. Yum yum! I guess it makes a better snack than the real food I bring for him. You can play with it and eat it at the same time.
Xavier calls these the humps. He always says, "mommy I want to stand on the humps." I guess he thinks they look like the humps on a camels back.
Xavier is quite the little toy thief. No matter how many toys I bring for him (usually that consists of a ton of sand toys, soccer ball, baseball, basketball, tennis ball, bat, sidewalk chalk... you get the picture) he always wants to play with everyone else's toys. If he spots a car or a bike forget about it. He's instantly sitting on it. The owner of this car was super nice and let Xavier sit in it for a while.
As soon as we get back to Michigan I'm getting him a bike. Every time we go to Walmart he says, "Mama I just want a bike." I guess I've never bought him a ride on toy or bike of any kind and now that he sees all the kids at the park with him he wants one too.
Making friends. I love that Xavier isn't shy. He'll just play with any kid that comes his way.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
1 comments:
Mmm, sand...
Post a Comment