After a crazy week of Xavier in the wierdest sleep pattern ever he is sleeping in today! Yahoo. (Too bad I was up at 6:45)
Xavier seems to be on super charge mode this week. I didn't think that was possible he already has so much energy on normal days. Sunday night he didn't go to bed until almost midnight. He's hardly been napping and Wednesday night he did the same thing as Sunday night. Usually bedtime in our house is bedtime and I'm not one to pull Xavier back out of his crib. But lately he'll be in his bed for an hour or more before he finally falls asleep. Oh and right before we do our normal bedtime routing he is high as a kite. It seems like he just has this never ending reserve of energy. I have to admit that I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with him, but he's worn me out this week.
Last night I was telling Tim that all I wanted for my birthday was for Xavier to sleep in. He just chuckled and said in your dreams. A girl can dream can't she? Well somebody upstairs must really love me today! I got my birthday wish. :)
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
plwahoo!! So glad you got your birthday wish:) Somebody upstairs DOES love you, and we do too:) Have a fabulous day!! see you soooooon!!
Happy birthday Ash! That was well-deserved. I hope it starts happening regularly! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday!!! Glad he slept in for you!
Post a Comment