I took this picture on Tim's first day of work. He has successfully completed his first week of work and really enjoys it. He has a great team and he really likes his boss. His boss is great- she even sent me some information about shopping in the area. How many bosses do that?
It's so nice to pick Tim up from work and see a smile on his face. That tells me he really enjoys what he's doing. I'm glad because that is what I want for him- to enjoy his work because he's there a lot. If I'm going to stay at home I want to know my husband enjoys his days away from his family.
We also took a trip to the Apple store at Apple Headquarters and let's just say it was tempting to want to buy everything in it. We refrained, but we definitely will be coming home with a few cool gadgets on our wishlist.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
That's awesome! There are always lots of gadgets on our wishlists, too! :)
Post a Comment