Sunday, June 7, 2009

Room with a View

We may not have a lot of space in our apartment, but when you don't have a lot of furniture it feels quite roomy. We do have a nice view off of our balcony. We are surrounded by trees. They are huge.



This is a view from our complex. The grounds are gorgeous. There is even a little bridge and pond right outside our building. Xavier loves to run back and forth across the bridge. We like to eat our lunch by the pond too.



This is one of the trees next to our balcony. Many mornings I wake up and hear birds chirping. I love the sound of nature- it's so soothing and peaceful. Even though we live by a busy road you'd never know it.



Here is part of the pond I was talking about. I love when they have the fountains going because I can just open our windows and hear the running water. I find it very soothing and relaxing.

1 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

What an awesome view!!