Last Tuesday was probably Xavier and Tim's favorite outing so far. We went to an Oakland A's game. Who do you think they were playing? Our very own Detroit Tigers. Our seats were awesome. They were right behind home plate in the middle deck. We got to the stadium early so Tim and X could watch the Tiger's batting practice. Let's just say both of my boys were grinning from ear to ear.
As we were waiting for the game to start we decided to get Xavier a hot dog. What's a baseball game without hot dogs? He's had hot dogs many times before, but this time it was a little scary. Somehow he swallowed an entire bite and started to choke on it. I panicked and Tim rushed over to Xavier. Then luckily he coughed it right up. It went flying a couple feet. I was so relieved!! Boy did I realize I need to brush up on my Heimlich Maneuver. Other than that, the night was an enjoyable night out at the ball game.
Xavier knows Take Me Out to the Ball Game by heart and he loved being able to sing it with the entire crowd.
When I asked him what his favorite part of the night was he said "cotton candy and peanuts." Well, I guess those two things complete the ball game experience.
I was thrilled to have captured this smile. I'm sure many of you who have a toddler know how difficult it is to capture a picture with them smiling and looking at the camera.
It's also rare that all 3 of us are in a picture together. My wonderful husband who makes friends anywhere he goes managed to get along with the guy next to us and his family. They were nice enough to take this shot for us.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
SO stinking cute!! What great pics, and I love the one of X smiling so big! What an awesome picture! Sorry about the hot dog trouble! I have nightmares about hot dogs, literally. Noah thinks I'm crazy:) So glad that you are all ok:)
Post a Comment