This past weekend was my sister's birthday. She wanted to be outside as much as possible on her birthday so we decided to visit San Francisco again. We spent the day in Golden Gate Park. This is no ordinary park, this park is gigantic. I think it's over 1,000 acres so as you can imagine we only discovered a little corner of it. The corner we visited was absolutely beautiful. We went to the Japanese Tea Gardens which were amazing!
Here is one of the many gorgeous views inside the gardens.
Family photo in front of a pagoda.
Xavier and Naysa both got to ride on the oldest or one of the oldest carousels in the world. And they got to run around at this children's park that was very fun. Tim and X are at the top of this cement slide. All they are sitting on is a thin piece of cardboard. Tim managed to wear a small hole in his new jeans. He just smiled and said "Man people pay a lot of money to et holes in their jeans. All I had to do was ride down a cement slide." Go figure.
Spinning bucket seats- another favorite. I spun Xavier so much there was a moment when we thought he'd puke. Whoops. I got a little carried away.
We also visited the Conservatory of flowers. This place had flowers and plants from all over the world. It was breathtaking and reminded me how amazing this world truly is. How can you not believe in a God after seeing things like this?
Xavier, Naysa, and Leland were drawn to the water and the fish. Why am I not surprised?
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment