Xavier has always loved the drums and guitar and since we've been in California his favorite thing to do is bang on a bowl. He usually comes up to me and says, "Mama I want to tweedle beetle battle a bowl." At first I wasn't sure what he meant. I originally thought he was saying he wanted to battle a bull and after asking lots of questions I finally understood he wanted to bang on a bowl like drums. I got this clip when he wasn't watching. It seems that when he bangs on the bowl "La Bamba" is always the song that follows.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
2 comments:
OH MY STINKING CUTE!!!! that is so darling:) I love it! X is the cutest thing ever! Seriously:) Miss you guys soooooo much!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see this kiddo again! He is a riot! Miss you all, and counting the days!
Post a Comment