Monday, July 27, 2009

La Bamba

Xavier has always loved the drums and guitar and since we've been in California his favorite thing to do is bang on a bowl. He usually comes up to me and says, "Mama I want to tweedle beetle battle a bowl." At first I wasn't sure what he meant. I originally thought he was saying he wanted to battle a bull and after asking lots of questions I finally understood he wanted to bang on a bowl like drums. I got this clip when he wasn't watching. It seems that when he bangs on the bowl "La Bamba" is always the song that follows.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

OH MY STINKING CUTE!!!! that is so darling:) I love it! X is the cutest thing ever! Seriously:) Miss you guys soooooo much!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh I can't wait to see this kiddo again! He is a riot! Miss you all, and counting the days!