So I'm taking this idea from my sister. Thanks Alicia for the idea. Since Thanksgiving is this month I'm going to post something I am grateful for every day. This will be a challenge to remember to post something every day. I hope I can do it. Today I want to say that I am grateful for my husband. I don't think I tell him enough how grateful I am for all he does for our family. So I am saying it today! He is working so hard right now to do well in school, work, and find an internship. He is constantly on the move. Not only is he doing all that, but he still manages to find time for us and for his church callings. What's amazing is he manages to stay positive and he never complains. You're amazing, Tim! Even though I tend to give him a hard time I am SOOOOOOOO grateful for all that he does to insure that we have a comfortable future. I love you Tim and your hard work does not go unappreciated. 6 more weeks and you can take a breather, babe. Hang in there. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
3 comments:
Tim has always been a good example to me of being positive.
I'm grateful for The Richardsons!
I'm so glad you are doing this too...it's such a great way to focus on all the great things in your life (and really appreciate the Thanksgiving holiday). Now that I'm paying more attention it's hard to pick just one thing a day! Can't wait to see what else you have in store.
We're also grateful you have Tim, he IS a great husband and father. Someone I am glad to call my brother-in-law! It certainly helps being far away from you, knowing that you have such a great husband that is loving you so much.
Thanks hun. and friends:)
Post a Comment