church. I am so grateful that I can go to church every Sunday and feel the love of my Heavenly Father. I was not having a good morning today. Tim had to go study at school all morning and I was trying to get some things ready for church, get myself ready and get Xavier ready. Xavier was just a little stinker today and I think I put him in time out about 4 times before Tim got home. I just remember thinking that I was not in the right spirit to go to church. But I realized I needed to go to church. I am grateful I went because I was able to partake of the sacrament which is my favorite part of church. The best part though was that this week was our primary program. I think this is everybody's favorite week in church. But I just realized what a wonderful church I belong to. I am so grateful for the nursery program, for the primary program, and for the young men and young women's programs. Having served in all of these auxiliaries I realize what wonderful programs they are! They help us to instill great values in our children and it's a wonderful way for our children to be around other wonderful people. These programs are truly inspired and I am grateful my son and future children will be a part of them.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment