Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am grateful for....

Girl's Nights out. Last night was opening day for the movie Twilight. I admit I became a vampire obsessed fan. Well, not that extreme, but I really enjoyed reading the series. So I got together with a bunch of girlfriends and we went and saw the movie yesterday. Since Tim and most husbands weren't up to seeing the movie we got some fun girl time in while the kiddos were in bed. I haven't done anything with just the girls in a while, so it was fun to be out late and not have to worry about my mom duties for a few hours. Plus, the movie was pretty true to the book. The screaming teenagers added a nice affect.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

for sure!! I went with the girls too last night! loved it, especially all the silly girls!! There are things that could have been better, there are always are but it was still great! What a fun guilty pleasure for 2008. Who knew we would love the Twilight series? I put it off forever!

Aubreydoll said...

We had fun at the show the night before, too! Unfortunately, we didn't have any screaming teenagers to add any effect to it so that was kind of lame. Oh well!

Stephanie said...

Yay for girls' nights!!! Let's not wait so long before the next one! Hope you're feeling better...