Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am grateful for.....

Cuddle time. Even though Xavier is always on the go during the day, he still likes to cuddle at night. Lately he's been asking to cuddle before we put him in his crib and I love it because I've always been a cuddle bunny myself. This morning Xavier woke up at about 5 crying and repeating "cuddle mama, cuddle mama." Waking up to those words, even though I was dead tired, put a smile on my face. Tim likes to cuddle too, which has always been one thing I enjoy before falling asleep. Hugs, kisses, cuddling--the human touch is a wonderful thing.

1 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I love cuddling with my little boy, too! Our only time is when I rock him right before his nap or bedtime. That's kind of why I'm hoping for a sweet, calm, cuddly little girl next!