friends. Xavier has so many friends to play with it's wonderful! Today we took a walk to a school that's in our neighborhood. Xavier likes to play on the playground at the school. There is an after school program that children are a part of while their parents are at work. Every time we've gone to the school this after-school group has been playing outside. There is this little boy named Javon. He is 6 years old and is so cute with Xavier. He just follows Xavier around the playground kicking balls, passing balls, and showing him how to use the playground equipment. Every time we leave Javon gives Xavier a big hug and asks if we're coming back tomorrow. Xavier always seems to make a friend wherever he goes and I love that he loves people.
Where would we be if we didn't have friends in our lives? They laugh with us, they cry with us, they celebrate with us, they make us better people, they push us to succeed, they help us when we've been knocked down, and they teach us new things. Friends are a blessing in my family's life.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Ditto...I'm grateful for my friend Ashley! Not only are you a lot of fun to be around, and easy to talk to, but you are one of the sweetest and most genuine people I know. It means a lot to me that you made it a point to call Mitch to see if he needed help with Skyler while I was gone. I'm lucky to have you as a friend! Hope we can hang out next week!
I'm so grateful for my friends everyday, too! And you're such a great friend (and Xavier is a great friend to Bauer) and we're so glad you and Tim moved back to Lansing!
I love your "I'm grateful for" posts. It reminds me that I should stop and think about all the things that I have to be grateful for as well...
Post a Comment