I am grateful for music. I haven't ever had much of a singing voice and I only took piano lessons for 4 years when I was younger, but I have always had a love for music. No matter what mood I'm in music can make me happy. I can listen to music when I'm cleaning and it helps me actually enjoy doing my chores. I can listen to music on a rainy day and it doesn't seem so gloomy. I can listen to music when I'm tired and it gives me an extra burst of energy. Music is a wonderful art that I enjoy every day. Xavier seems to enjoy music as much as I do. I've been checking out CD's from the library for Xavier that have different styles of music. Right now his favorite is Rock n Roll. Anytime we are in the car he shouts "Rock n Roll, Rock n Roll!" until I turn it on.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
What kid doesn't like AC/DC?
I love music too!! (Big surprise, huh?) I really wanted Bauer to be the Mozart of our time but he just isn't too interested.
I totally second this! I'm a much happier person when I get to listen to music, especially when I get to listen to mine (instead of the kids)?!
Post a Comment