sleep. Today for some crazy reason Xavier didn't wake up until 9 am. This was so wonderful because the night before last I only got 3 hours of sleep. Over the last couple months I've experienced nights of insomnia. For some odd reason my mind just races with this and that and I just can't seem to turn it off. So I end up staying awake until 4 or 5 in the morning. I love it.....not really. Being someone who has always been able to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, this has not been very fun to deal with. Xavier must have known that I was totally exhausted and needed a good nights sleep last night. I definitely got it. Yahoo! I feel much more refreshed and energized today!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Mmm, sleep, I totally agree!
Post a Comment