I am grateful for my right to vote. It is truly a great time to be a woman because we can do so many things that women before us were not able to, including our right to vote. Yesterday Tim and I voted! It's neat to have been able to participate in such an important election.
I told Xavier as we were leaving the house that daddy and mommy were going to vote for a new president of the United States. The entire time we were driving to our precinct Xavier kept repeating "Vote, vote, vote". Xavier has also chanted "Obama" a lot. I think he picked it up from all the NPR I've been listening to. When I asked Xavier this morning who the President of the United States was he simply replied, "Barack Obama". I think it's so hilarious to hear him say his name. I guess John McCain just didn't roll off Xavier's tongue as well as Barack Obama.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Or maybe he just has a gift for predicting the future?! ;-) What a kid!
Post a Comment