Xavier didn't hurt himself today! It's always a good day when there are no injuries, but today was especially good. I woke up this morning and heard Xavier babbling in his room. I love to wake up to his happy little conversations. I poked my head into his room and said good morning. I told Xavier I had to go to the potty and I would be in to get him in a minute. Next thing I know I heard a BOOM! At first I thought it was just him kicking his crib like normal. But then all of a sudden I see this little midget pop his head out of his bedroom door. Well what do you know, he sprung out of his crib like a cat. I couldn't believe it. He acted as if nothing crazy just happened. He just wanted to get out of that crib and apparently didn't want to wait for me to do it. Way to be proactive Xavier and I am glad he walked away without any broken bones!
I love how Xavier is starting to almost talk in sentences and is always jibber jabbering about something. The other day we were driving in the car and we passed our church. All of a sudden Xavier said "Church, Jesus" and I said "Yeah, we go to church and learn about Jesus." Then I said "Do you know how much Jesus loves you Xavier?" He replied quickly, stretching out his arms, "This much!" I couldn't believe that he remembered us telling him that. I love that he is beginning to learn such big concepts for being such a little person.
Xavier is my pride and joy!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Xavier and Ethan are so much alike, it's crazy (crib escapes and all). I love the story about passing the church, so sweet!
Post a Comment