
my four amazing sisters! I have lived away from my family for many years now. No matter how far away me and my sisters are we share a special bond that cannot be broken. They are all inspirations to me.
Ally is my awesome twin, so different, but we know each other better than anyone else. We've been through life together! I always had a partner in crime. She has so much energy and is always a blast to be around. Ally is a shopping queen and my favorite shopping buddy. Her house is amazing- she should be an interior decorater because she's got an amazing gift. She is creative, beautiful, tough, and has such a sweet heart. She's my better half.
Kendra is my oldest sister. We have always been very close despite the 10 year difference in age. She is talented, funny, successful, and the most thoughtful person I know. She doesn't complain despite all of her physical limitations. She endures with a smile. She is a wonderful artist. She is miss smarty pants and is in the process of defending her dissertation. She's my big sister and has been a huge influence in the person I have become.
Alicia is my big sister who has always been a strength to me. I think of her as a peacemaker and she is always helping others out. She is miss busy body and always has lots of projects. She's a super-mom and super savy entrepreneur. I remember going dancing with her as a teenager- she is a great dancer. And I will always cherish our late night conversations any time I visit. She is so easy to talk to and so easy to get along with.
Alana is the reason I moved to Michigan. She let me stay with her and her husband while I got my feet on the ground. She was there for me during one of the most difficult times in my life and I am forever grateful to her for that. I wouldn't have met Tim if she hadn't coaxed me to come to the Midwest.
It's so nice to have sisters that can understand completely our family craziness and still laugh about it. We don't have to explain why we are the way we are because we all just know. We can have fun whenever we are together. Distance still will not separate us. So, big sisters, you are irreplaceable, one of a kind, super-sisters! I love you lots and I think about you all the time.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
I lOVE YOU, little sis! You are amazing and we all look up to you too! Miss you terribly....
Post a Comment