I was doing so well with my grateful posts and then I don't know what happened. I guess life just happened. But I wanted to post some fun events during Thanksgiving. We had a blast as usual. I love spending Thanksgiving with Tim's family. We brought two of Tim's school mates with us this year, Carlos and Adolfo. We ate lots of yummy food and played hard too. The boys played their usual family football game as most of the girls watched and took pictures. I was chasing our little guy around in the snow. I was trying to keep him out from the middle of the football field. Then we shot skeet. I haven't done that in a few years, but I still shot more than Tim.(I only shot one and it was one more than Tim - LOL!) That has been the running joke since we met that I always beat him.
I was going to post some pictures. Unfortunately I made the mistake of deleting them from our digital camera. I was sure I downloaded them to our computer. After searching for them in every possible folder. I came to the conclusion there was a problem when I downloaded them and they didn't actually get transferred to our computer. They are nowhere to be found. Silly me, didn't double check before I deleted them from the camera. :(
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
I had some way cute pics the other day and accidentally deleted them from my camera and was so bummed!!! Sounds like a very fun Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment