

So Xavier has been talking about his cousins Madison and Ethan a lot today and I have to share what our conversations consisted of.....
Number 1:
Xavier: Find Gordon. Find Thomas!
Mommy: Do you know who else likes trains Xavier? Your cousin Ethan.
Xavier: Ethan?
Mommy: Do you remember going to Utah and playing with Madison and Ethan? Do you remember playing with Ethan's train table?
Xavier: Thinking intently....
Mommy: What else did we do at Madi and Ethan's?
Xavier: Play basketball with McKay and Eesha (meaning: Alicia)
Mommy: Yes you did. We also went up the mountain and ate marshmallows.
Xavier: Marshmewows yummy!
Number 2:
Today I was doing a little cleaning. After I vacuumed our bedroom Xavier decided to take a little ride on the vacuum. This is how our conversation went:
Mommy: Are you going to ride the vacuum into outerspace?
Xavier: Ride to Ethan's. Play train table.
Mommy: You want to fly to Ethan's house to play with his train table? Okay. Have a safe trip!
Xavier: Bye mamma! (Waves his hand at me)
Mommy: Do you know how to get to Ethan's house?
Xavier: Looking at me with a puzzled look.
Mommy: Here is how you get there. Fly to Utah. Fly passed grandma and grandpa's house. Then fly straight to Santaquin. Okay?
Xavier: Bye mamma!
We love and miss you Alicia, McKay, Madi, and Ethan! (not just your train table);)
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
2 comments:
Oh, you're making me teary-eyed. I miss you guys so much. That kid of yours melts my heart.
Ashley, I was telling Ethan about this and I asked him, do you remember Xavier coming to visit? And he said, "Yeth[translation-"yes"]...he my FAVORITE!" I thought I'd share! These guys sure love each other.
Post a Comment