Sunday, December 14, 2008

Xavier's Favorite Things




I thought I'd do a post of some of the things Xavier is doing right now and the things I love about him.

Xavier loves to try on mommy and daddy's shoes and hats. He is usually running around our house with Tim's bike helmet on. When we go to the library the first thing he has to find are the firefighter's hat and the white hat.

Our normal mealtime routine is to wash our hands, sit at the table, say a prayer, and eat. Every time I wash Xavier's hands I set him down and tell him to meet me at the table. He runs away and screams as loud and long as possible ahahahahah! I call it his Tarzan scream.

Xavier likes to put gel in his hair. Every morning when we are getting ready for the day he enthusiastically yells "Hair like daddy! Hair like daddy!"

Some of Xavier's funny words and phrases: "popcorn" means corn. "Fork" means fort.
When he says the letter v he says "bee". Xavier loves breakfast smoothies and calls them "smoovies"

Xavier's favorite songs: Take me out to the ball game, MSU fight song, Book of Mormon Stories, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Lollipop. Xavier enjoys eating a lollipop and sings "Lollipop" as he's eating it.

Xavier has always been a sports fanatic. We have a little Christmas tree in his room with basketball, baseball, and soccer ball ornaments. He went pretty crazy when he saw all the balls hanging on the tree. He kept shouting "hold the baseball! Hold the soccer ball! Hold the baketball!" Finally I gave him one of the baseballs and he hasn't let it out of his sight since.

Xavier is so much fun these days. He's talking like crazy and he is quite the little ball of energy. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little guy as part of our family.

3 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Ashley...I can't believe how much he's already grown up since you were here. Those pictures just killed me. Man they grow up fast. He's such a sweetie.

Linz said...

I love his little jacket in that second pic! He is so cute!!

Erin said...

Thanks for sending us your link! We're so glad to know we can keep up on what's going on with your cute little family. I don't know if you've already seen, but if you check out our blog, I have links to both Robbie and Marsha's blog, and Jed Briggs' blog, too. Hope your holidays were great!