Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have apparently fallen off the planet blogworld for the last month. I guess we have been taking advantage of daddy being home for a month. Tim has loved being on break. He hasn't had this long of a break in his entire life. These are some pictures from the beginning of the holidays and the beginning of many fun memories for Christmas 2008. We made a gingerbread train. It came as a kit and when Xavier saw all the circle shaped candies and round gum balls he went nuts. All he could say, or shout was "Eat ball! Eat white ball! Want red ball!" We had to put the train together fast before Xavier ate all the candy. We had a lot of fun doing it and you can take a look at our final product.



Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!



Xavier enjoying his favorite candy- a lollipop!



Our first attempt at taking a timed family photo. Such amateurs. ;)

3 comments:

Linz said...

That timed family photo is so adorable! It captures how happy you guys are to be together.

Stephanie said...

Personally, I loved the timed photo. SO cute! Also very impressed by the candy train!

Aubreydoll said...

I LOVE that gingerbread train, what a cute idea! And, I have to agree, the timed photo is priceless and captures parenting to a T!