Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'M GOING TO DO IT!

So I've decided to cut my hair. I went to the model call last weekend and they approved my girl's haircut. They took my "before" picture. The big day is this Saturday. Emmie will cut and color my hair. Then on Sunday they will be styling my hair, doing my make up and taking pictures.

I figure you only live once and I've had long hair for many years. A change will be nice. It will be low maintenance and I think I'll like it. Plus, while it's short I can play with different cute short hairstyles and even play with hair color for a while. Oh and if they cut enough hair I'll be donating it to locks of love.

I'll post pictures after it's all done. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Linz said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see it!

Aubreydoll said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see it! You're SO brave for doing this!

The Lindsays said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm so glad you decided to do it, it will be a fun experience.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm proud of you Ash! I hope it goes well and can't wait to see pics.

Joey and IngeLisa Gabardi said...

You have bigger cahona's (sp) than me I can not wait to see what it looks like, please don't let them shave anything.

KVB said...

Yah! I'm so glad you decided to cut it! Red's a good color. I am so excited to see it.

(Hope)

Sarah said...

Woah Nelly! Good luck! Can't wait to see pics! They always do such a great job. You will look amazing as always!

Kendra said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!! You will look beautiful (as always:) with short hair!! Good for you, it will be such a fun adventure. I can't wait to see the pics. And how fun to have them pamper you up like that too! loves and misses!