

<

So here are some pics of my new do. My friend Steph went with me to the hair appointment in case I needed someone to cry with. I got to the Salon at 5:30 pm and Emmigyn put ponytail holders in my hair. I was chatting to Steph in hopes of distracting myself when the scissors came out. But Emmi paused to make sure I was ready. I said the big word "yes" and that was that. I didn't cry, shocking, I know. I was completely calm through the entire thing. I had a ton of fun doing it and Emmi did an awesome job. The cut and color took 5 hours. (the longest haircut of my life) Emmi wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the photo shoot on Sunday, so she took her time making sure the shape of the cut and the color was how she wanted it.
The photo shoot was so much fun. Emmi did my make up and I even got to wear fake eyelashes. She did shades of green on my eyes to make them pop and to accent the hair. She kept the rest of my make-up soft and natural. They took some serious shots and then Emmi did a few crazy hair shots where my hair was practically a mohawk. It was fun. I felt like a teenager again. Once they get the film developed Emmi will send me copies so I'll post some from the actual photo shoot later. Here are some Tim took.
What do you think?
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
13 comments:
I think you look fantastic! What a fun hair style!! See you would have never known if you didn't try it. I think you can pull just about anything off. Your such a pretty thing :)
Ally
You look really cute Tink:)
Holy Hot Mama! Ash, I love it!! The color is really pretty too and so fun. Has X done anything different since he's seen you?
AAAHHH!!!!!! I love it! Super cute! Do Tim and X like it? I'm proud of you for having the guts to do it. Have fun!
You look GORGEOUS just like I knew you would! When I was at Douglas J with you and looking around at all the girls chosen for hairstyles, it was totally obvious why they picked you. You have a model face, with great features, bone structure, etc. Your stylist did a great job picking a style that shows all that off. I'm still proud of you for not crying though. Great hair or not, most of us would have shed some tears at such a drastic change. You go girl!!!
p.s. And you didn't even mention, thanks to you, someone else gets to HAVE hair!!! I think it's awesome you were able to donate to Locks of Love!
Oh my GOSH!!! What a HUGE change! It looks awesome and you totally pull it off! I can't wait to see it in person!
I love your hair cut! you and Liberty have the same hair cuts! haha :) but really it looks super cute!
umm.....yaaa.....SO SO SO SO SO FREEKIN HOTT!!!!!! holy cow! i was so expecting it to be so much shorter in the back and sooo much brighter red!!! i soo love it!!!the color and the bangs are awesome on u!!! tell me now that u have cut it....will u ever go back? hahah!!! thats what i said when i cut my hair off!!! that i should have done it years agao, and that i will never go back to long and blah!!!! im soo proud of you woman!! looks soo soo awesome!!!miss you guys!!!
You look BEAUTIFUL!! Way to go girl, that takes some major guts:) What did Xavier do?!! Such a fun and funky do- you can totally pull of the sexy rocker chick thing now too! You can do it all! It is really great to have a quick blowdry too, that is my favorite about short hair!!! Great job!! miss you guys!!!
Ash...I LOVE IT!!! I honestly can't believe the difference. With the before and after I couldn't help but think how much older you look...in a good way. You are beautiful no matter what you do, but the short do is super chic.
I am envious of the short blow-dry. I keep debating if I should cut my hair because it's so easy to just pull in a ponytail, but that cut looks so good I may just have to chop mine off too. You look awesome!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look amazing and it's totally fabulous!
I think you look great! Super cool! What was the X-man's reaction? I think its so cool you got to be a model!
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. It didn't even phase Xavier when I walked in the door. He just said "HI mama". I asked him if he liked my hair and he casually said "yeah". That's it. So I'm glad he didn't totally freak out and I'm glad he didn't say he hated it.
Post a Comment