Xavier has become my little helper these days. This week he helped me put laundry in the dryer. He manages to find little scraps of paper and throws it in the garbage. After he does it he says "thank you" to himself for doing a good job.
Today he woke up from his nap and saw the basket of folded clothes I brought up to his room. After pulling him out of his crib he ran over to the basket, pulled out a sweater and pants, and put them in his dresser drawer. Then he went over to some books sitting on the floor and put them on his bookcase. I was so proud to see my boy being Mr. Independent.
Some of Xavier's newest tricks are somersaults and hiding from the 3 bears under his blankets. He loves Buzz Lightyear and often shouts "To infininity and beyond!"
He loves when I pull his toes and chant "This little piggy went to market"....he will request "piggies" over and over again.
He loves to ride on mommy's back and calls it "Giddy Up"
He also loves to sit on mommy or daddy's legs while we sing "Coming around the mountain"
His favorite foods right now are "granoodle" bars- (granola bars) and "pan-a-cakes"- pancakes.
Xavier is my little ball of energy. It's so nice to have such a fun boy to help this dreary winter pass. Even though he never stops moving he always manages to take a second here or a second there to give mommy kisses during the day. I'm glad he's got such a tender heart.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
2 comments:
I love the granoodle... Claire has a little footstool called "stoodle" - Do you think they get that from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? - "Oh Toodles!"
Where are the pictures!!
Post a Comment