Tim's family. I never thought moving to Michigan almost 8 years ago was going to be a permanent thing. I thought I'd go to school and most likely move back to Utah when I was done. Well, my plan didn't quite work out that way. I gained the most wonderful family and husband by making this huge leap in my life. I never thought I'd be so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy and that I would love his family so much. They make living away from my family bearable. Many times I forget that I'm far away from my family because I enjoy Tim's family so much. My parent-in-laws are such thoughtful, selfless, fun, and loving people. I am so excited for Thanksgiving because we always play a family football game, shoot skeet, eat lots of food, and enjoy a house full of amazing people. I have learned what family is all about by being a part of the Richardson family. I am proud to share all of their wonderful holiday family traditions. I am also grateful that my children will grow up in a big family and will always have great role models around them.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
thanks hun. We all love you too:)
Post a Comment