the opportunity to create, carry, and give birth to babies. I have only had one so far, but our friend's just had a baby this week. We went to visit them in the hospital last night and I was able to hold their beautiful baby daughter. I forget how little a baby is when they are first born. Having a baby is such a miracle. There are so many things that can go wrong from start to finish I am amazed so many come to the Earth healthy. There are many people who are not able to get pregnant and I am so grateful to have experienced pregnancy. Being able to give birth and have children of my own is such a blessing and honor. I love being a mom!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
And you are an AMAZING mom at that!
Post a Comment