Sunday, October 26, 2008

Greaser



Our ward's Halloween party was this weekend. I ordered Xavier's costume online and was crossing my fingers it would be here in time. It wasn't. So we had to improvise a little. We decided to make Xavier a greaser for the night. It was super easy and he turned out looking the part. I even put a little comb in his back pocket for a final touch. What do you think Grandpa, did we do a good job?

5 comments:

The Lindsays said...

LOVE the costume. Pretty impressive improvising!

Mom/Dad R. said...

the dude looks cool to me!!!

Grandpa

Aubreydoll said...

He looked so cute! I can't wait to see his real costume on Friday!

Holly,Jeff,Liberty said...

oh my goodness this is the cutest picture ever! I LOVE his costume! it's adorable! glad to hear that he's feeling better after being sick and from the burn! love you guys!

Linz said...

Good improvisation! He looks totally adorable!