Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 3 part 3



After a long day of playing, Alicia took all of us to The Red Barn. It has really good ice cream. Xavier and I ate brownies on the moon. It was a blue mint ice cream with white chocolate chips and brownie pieces. Need I say more. Yum yum!



Outside the Red Barn sat this tractor. Xavier found love at first site. The kids climbed all over it taking turns sitting in the drivers seat.



Could his grin get any bigger?



We decided to do dinner up the canyon. You can't visit Utah without a trip up the canyon at least once. I forget how much I loved driving up the canyon as a kid. The mountains are so amazing and beautiful. This time of year it's especially beautiful with the leaves changing colors. After we ate our dinner we made S'mores. Xavier liked the marshmallows or as he would say it "mashmeyohs".



Boys exploring the outdoors.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow-you've been busy with posting pictures! Your trip looks like it was a blast. I'm impressed with all you were able to do, even with X being sick for part of it! I love the pictures of the boys "hiking" with their little backpacks!

marlene said...

Hey guys, fun photos. Xavier appears to be quite the socialite---we heard Tim was in Atlanta and are sad to have missed him. Certainly he was busy---maybe we'll all meet up yet. Happy haunting to all of you.

Aubreydoll said...

What kid doesn't love "mashmayohs"? I love that picture of him with one in his mouth!

Sarah said...

How fun! I noticed the Monkey harness on him. Would you recommend it for a child like Claire? We are taking a trip next month to Chicago (you guys should see if you can get away, have Tim give Aaron and call) and I'm really dreading taking the double stroller through security.

The Richardson Clan said...

I would recommend the harness for traveling. It's so much easier to keep tabs on your kid, especially in a busy airport. Xavier is not afraid of anything and he just runs off without thinking about how far I am from him, so I definitely needed it.