Friday, October 10, 2008

Utah Trip Week #1



We got to go swimming with Ava and celebrate her first birthday. Ava and Xavier were fast friends.



Cousins from left to right: Myla, Leiland, Naysa, and Xavier



Xavier and I got to go see James enter the MTC. We love you James. We are so proud of what you are doing.



My mom's school hosted a carnival fundraiser. Me, Xavier, and grandma had a blast playing all the games.



One of the carnival games Xavier loved. Water and ducks- need I say more.

3 comments:

The Lindsays said...

You got some great pictures...we need to swap and share for sure. I'm glad you're home. I hope you're not sick?! We miss you so much, but it was so great to have you here! LOVE YOU!!!!

Aubreydoll said...

That's so awesome that you were able to see James off into the MTC! I'm sure he really appreciated it!

Linz said...

Where will James be going???

Looks like a GREAT trip. Makes me want to get together with my own family.