Sunday, September 21, 2008

Travel Tales

I haven't posted in a while, sorry. I am in Utah visiting my family. It has been a blast. Xavier has had a little bit of trouble adjusting to all of his new surroundings, but he loves playing with all of his cousins and my sister's dog Tizzy. My sister Alana was able to fly out from California because of some problems with their condo. So my entire family is in Utah for the first time in I don't know how long. (it's been at least 4 years) We have been having a blast with all the kids around. I'll post pictures as soon as I am able to download them. Xavier has been talking like crazy and learning new words constantly. He's my little parrot these days. We miss everyone in Michigan. See you in a couple weeks.

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Yay, I'm glad you're having such a good time! I was wondering how things were going! We miss you too and we can't wait until you come back!

Holly,Jeff,Liberty said...

Glad to hear that everything has been going well in utah. I was happy that you were able to see James at the MTC before he is off for 2 years. Hopefully we'll see you soon after you get back.

Stephanie said...

We miss you too! Look forward to having you back, but glad you're having a good time!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Wow, one more week. We're seriously missing you guys. I hope X is feeling better, poor little guy.