Saturday, September 6, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASON IS IN SESSION

So, we had our first tailgate and home football game of the season. The tailgate was at 9 this morning. We enjoyed some good food. Xavier loved taking footballs from everyone that was passing them to each other. He also loved the airplanes that were flying over head with advertisement banners. We had to leave at 10 so I could stop by a baby shower. Then auntie Katie was nice enough to watch Xavier while Tim and I went to the football game at 11:30. It was an awesome sunny day and we WON! Woohoo! Then we were able to grill out with Tim's family. It was definitely a long Saturday, but lots of fun.

1 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I had to check the score a couple times throughout the day to see if Matt was going to be in a good mood or not when we got home. Thankfully State won and he was in a great mood!