Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ode to Utah



I have been preparing Xavier for our trip out to Utah. We are both getting super excited to come out and Xavier can say almost everybody's names. I caught a little video clip this morning of him as we talked about our Utah trip again. We love you guys and can't wait to see you. Only 7 more days. :)

5 comments:

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

His vocablulary seems to grow everytime I see you guys. I'm sure going to miss you when you're gone, but I'm happy you get to spend time with your family!

Kendra said...

how cute:) I'm so excited for you to come!!! Also, we are good for whenever you want! Not doing anything big so whenever everyone else's schedules are best-but we are having a birthday party for Ronan on Oct 1 that we would love to have you at-if you can! so for sure that evening... so we'll be in touch but we can't wait! I miss you!

The Lindsays said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! Tomorrow?! YAY!!!! We love you, too Xavier!

Linz said...

He has a really cute voice! I'm surprised how well you can hear him behind his bling paci. What a sweetie! I like his hair too. Do you cut it? It looks great!

The Richardson Clan said...

Thanks Linz. I don't cut it. I wish I had that skill. We take him to the Barber Shop at Meijer. The lady that cuts it does a great job, and Xavier actually sits still for her.