Sunday, March 19, 2017

Wedding Time!

Before Christmas we had the blessing of attending a wedding for Mr. and Mrs. Quiroga.  Mr. Quiroga was a gentleman from church that Tim got to know well because Tim was one of the few members in our ward that could speak Spanish with him.   
The boys enjoyed themselves too!
Don't they look so handsome?

Handsome and goofy all at the same time!  I can just picture these two 10 years from now doing the same thing.  Such goofballs.

Reid liked the Latin music that they played!
My love!
Mr. and Mrs. Quiroga!  A happy couple!
Notice the frosting still on Reid's face?
Sister Goyzueta, Karina, and I enjoying some girl talk.   You know those moments for me are few and far between so I have to take advantage when I can.  
The reception was lovely and you could tell just how happy the Quiroga's were to be married.  Attending weddings always remind me of my wedding day and I am so happy that Tim and I are still together and going strong.  

0 comments: