Another one of our favorite family outings is visiting Two T's miniature golf course near our home. They used to only have 9 holes of indoor glow in the dark miniature golf. They recently added 9 more holes to make it an even better experience for us regulars. The art was done by Disney artists and I must say I have just as much fun looking at the art on the walls as I do hitting the balls in the holes.
This is the hole with sharks surrounding us. Doesn't it look realistic? What an amazing talent to have to paint like that!
Our Shark-man. Uh oh, don't look behind you, it just might bite!
This was another part of the ocean scene.
Reid was a fan of the dinosaur hole. Reid, be careful not to get too close to the dinosaur's feet.
And the final hole! Reid got a hole in one and received a free game! Rock on!
After all our outings we spent a little snuggle time at home. We were watching some music videos of one of my new favorite artists Alessia Cara. There's nothing better that cuddles with my littles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment