Sunday, March 19, 2017

Our Reidster

I just have to share a post about our little Reidster.  While the two big boys are at school he keeps me company all day.  He's my super duper helper!  He's my little shadow that goes everywhere with me.  And we just have a blast together.

He also loves to have his friends over to play sometimes too.  Callen and Landon love playing with Reid and he loves playing with them.  They like to play superheros together, playdough, basketball, and 
marbles!  
Reid also makes us smile and laugh.  He's a silly boy!
He melts my heart. 
He loves to be right next to me in the kitchen and help me cook.  He enjoys smelling all the spices as I mix them up and he enjoys stirring everything together.  It has been a lot of fun having so much one on one time with Reid this year since school started back up for Xavier and Gavin.   I'm so glad he's part of our family!  He's a true blessing and a ray of sunshine in our lives.

0 comments: