He makes us laugh every day! He makes us happy when we are sad. He takes care of us. He provides a great life for us! He does hard things for us! He is always kind and patient with us! I could go on and on, but for now we are going to wish him a very Happy Birthday and smother him with lots of hugs and kisses so he knows just how much we love him.
The Spartan boys and me heading to the Forks Community Days activities.
These boys are trying to win a really good prize!
The boys and me going on the Ferris Wheel. Does anyone else have images of their seat coming loose and their body falling 50 feet to the ground? Well I pretty much hold my breath on these things until I'm back on the ground.
The morning of our community festivities my dear friend Mary and I ran in the Forks 5k. She is just getting back into running after giving birth to twins. Doesn't she look amazing? And I was looking for a run close to home. I ran my fastest time so far in an actual race at this event. It felt pretty awesome to beat some personal records.
My boys surprised me and were there cheering for me at the end. It's pretty cool to have such a great fan club.
Mary with half of her fan club!
0 comments:
Post a Comment