After two trips to Pennsylvania since January and hours and hours (mainly Tim) of searching for a place to live......we have finally found a home. Our first trip to PA allowed us to rule out some of the areas we were looking to live. The second trip to PA we hooked up with the most helpful agent ever and decided to narrow our search to Forks Township.
In my idealistic world we would have a 3-4 bedroom house, a big fenced backyard for Xavier to run free, a finished basement, a playroom for the kiddos, and a two car garage. Well, I soon realized if I wanted all these things we'd be paying way too much to rent it and there simply wasn't a whole lot of houses with all these specifications in Forks Township. I had to reign in my worldly desires and come back to reality. Eventually I accepted the fact that I can't always have everything I want when I want it. It's nice to dream though. ;)
The townhouse we found will be great for our immediate needs. We also hope to buy within the next 6-12 months. Our new home has 3 bedrooms all on the upper level, which we really felt important. There are 1 1/2 baths or 2 1/2 baths, I can't remember. The basement is unfinished but there is a separate room for storage. There is also a 1 car garage and a small backyard. Our neighbors both have fences, but there isn't a fence to the back of us. I'm glad Xavier won't be running into our neighbors yards. There is also a bike/running trail about a block from us and a park within a mile. We are so happy to have finally finished our search and we can sleep soundly knowing that when we move in less than 4 weeks, we'll have somewhere to move to.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
9 comments:
I have felt many of the same feelings. I would love to have a big yard, but I really do love our townhome. We have paths and a park so close that it kind of makes the backyard situation not an issue. You will love it and it will nice to have Tim hang out with you on the weekends instead of worrying about yardwork! Congratulations!
Looking forward to visiting you in your new home once you get settled in. You will only be 3 hours away. YEAH!!!! :)
PHEW! So glad you found a place. Looks and sounds nice! One more thing to check of your very long to-do list, right?! We got Tim's announcement yesterday...SO BUSY! Wish I lived closer to help. LOVE YOU!!!!!
Good for you guys. I'm glad you found something. I'm sad to see you go, but I'm so excited for the new adventure that awaits you.
I think this place sounds great, and it just gives you more to look forward to when you buy your own home!!! I don't really want to talk about you leaving anymore though...
Lol....I had to post the picture. It was the best! Sorry.
Congrats on the home! I think your hair looks super cute and I wish I could really see your baby bump. I'm sure it is super cute too. Hope you are doing well!!
Yay, I'm so glad you guys found something!! It looks so cute too. 3 bedrooms will be great for the space, it sounds perfect for what you need right now. Can't wait to check it out when we come visit:)
I'm so happy that you were able to find something! It sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment