One thing I want to start doing for each of my kids birthdays, at least once they can talk, is to write down their favorites. Then I'll compile them in a book so they can look back and see what things they liked each year.
Here is what Xavier likes at the age of 3
Favorite food: pasta
Favorite fruit: grapes, cantaloupe, and watermelon
Favorite vegetable: carrots
Favorite drink: fruit smoothie
Favorite treat: everything! M&M's
Favorite t.v. show: Thomas the Tank Engine
Favorite sport: baseball and basketball
Favorite color: red
Favorite place to go: the park
Favorite animal: tiger
Favorite sea animal: shark
Favorite activity to do with daddy: tackle and wrestle him
Favorite activity to do with mommy: stretches/yoga
Favorite book: I love you so by Marianne Richmond
Favorite song: Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes
Favorite art activity: painting with cars, marbles, or golf balls
Favorite scripture story: Samuel the Lamanite or Jonah and the Whale
Favorite game: hide and seek and sleeping lions
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Love the favorite song...such sophisticated taste! ;-)
What an awesome idea to do every year! X is so smart, I also like the favorite song choice. Wasn't it "Pokerface" by Lady GaGa that he liked for awhile? That's Kam's fav right now
What a cute idea!!
Post a Comment