Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Sharkman



Xavier asked Tim this week what he wanted to be when he grew up. Tim answered, "A businessman. What do you want to be when you grow up Xavier?"
Xavier responded "I want to be a sharkman and take care of sharks."

We watched an interview Anderson Cooper did on 60 minutes with a man nicknamed the Sharkman. He lives in South Africa and films sharks without being in a cage. He baits them and then swims amongst these circling sharks to learn about them. All he has on is his scuba gear and his camera. A little brave and a little crazy. It was pretty amazing. Xavier couldn't stop exclaiming "There's a shark daddy. There's another shark!"

So what do you want to be when you grow up?



An interview with the future Sharkman.

3 comments:

Tim R said...

Cute:)

Jamie said...

He is WAY too smart to be just 3 ;) Oh how I'm going to miss that little guy.

Aubreydoll said...

That's a great hat! Man, these kids are way too smart!! (And did I hear correctly that he was hoping for a shark for his birthday??)