I love when it starts to warm up because there are so many fun things to do outside. One of Xavier's favorite things to do is feed the ducks. So we made our first visit to the Red Cedar since the fall to see if the ducks were out. Sure enough they were swimming around.
Kameron and Xavier could hardly contain their excitement. It took a while to get them to even sit down by the water. They kept tossing the bread to the ducks and giggling.
We ran out of bread pretty fast, so the boys started chasing the ducks all around the grass. Kameron was so excited he didn't stop running the entire time we were there.
And of course, Xavier had to sneak in a tackle to his little cousin. Kameron's such a trooper. One day I'm sure he'll be bigger than X-man. All I have to say is what goes around comes around.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
2 comments:
Ha, these pictures crack me up! Those boys had so much fun chasing the ducks. I was looking through my camera at the pics I took, and I found one of X just about to tackle Kam. The look on his face was so funny.
I was just thinking that it's a great time to head to the duck pond again! Fun.
Post a Comment