Friday, April 16, 2010

My expert climber



This is what happens when I leave Xavier by himself for only a minute. We were coming home and I had a bunch of stuff in my hands. So I ran in the house to put the things down and thought Xavier was following me. I turned around to see this. He had managed to somehow climb on daddy's bike all by himself. Before this shot was taken he was actually standing on the seat of the bike. If I would have taken a second longer he probably would have ended up on the top of the fence. Boy oh boy!

4 comments:

Linz said...

AWESOME PIC!!! Happy late birthday Xavier!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Holy cow! You got the perfect shot, what a little monkey:)

The Lindsays said...

Holy CRAP! That's awesome (and scary)!!! ;-)

Aubreydoll said...

He just can't help himself, life is one adventure after another!