Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Bump




I've had a few people, mainly my sister's, asking to see a picture of my baby bump. Well here you go. I think I've taken about 2 this whole pregnancy. I've been terrible at documenting it. About 8 1/2 weeks left. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. With the move coming up I hope the next 2 months will go by even faster so we can meet this wonderful little guy.

4 comments:

The Lindsays said...

I love Xavier checking out his little brother. And...you're tiny!!! Not much of a bump?! ;-)

Alexis said...

You (of course) are so cute, and I also love the look on Xavier's face!

Aubreydoll said...

Only 8 weeks left?? That's crazy! And you look amazing, just like you always do!

Allison said...

You are just too cute!!! Your bump, your bump, your lovley lady bump- You look fantstic :)