If you haven't see 500 Days of Summer- LOVED IT! SEE IT!
I just saw a preview for it last night, first I'd even heard of it!! And I thought to myself, I bet that is a great movie! Now I'm excited, we'll take a date this weekend!! Glad to hear a review from someone we trust!!
I just put it in my Netflix queue (since I doubt we'll make it to the theater to see it!). Any other recommendations?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just saw a preview for it last night, first I'd even heard of it!! And I thought to myself, I bet that is a great movie! Now I'm excited, we'll take a date this weekend!! Glad to hear a review from someone we trust!!
I just put it in my Netflix queue (since I doubt we'll make it to the theater to see it!). Any other recommendations?
Post a Comment