Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Big 3-0.

Tim has finally hit the dreaded age of 30. Instead of focusing on the negative I wanted Tim to remember all the wonderful things about growing older and wiser. I put together a small book of letters and pictures from all of his close friends and family. It was definitely a tear jerker. He said it was the nicest thing he's ever gotten. So thank you to everyone who sent something to me, I know he'll cherish that forever.



Tim's friend Garrett took him out for a boys night. What's more manly than a Tigers baseball game? Here Garrett, Tim, and Jared are enjoying an American past time.



The Big Tiger!



I had seen these cupcakes at Coldstone and thought that Tim deserved some quality cupcakes for his birthday. The best part they are ice cream cupcakes! Yum Yum!

Friends and family came to celebrate this big milestone with Tim.



Joe



Mary, Dave, and Katie



Mitch, Garrett, Matt, and Aubrey



Grace, Lillian, and Abbi- the 3 musketeers.



Blowing out the candles. I was nice to him this year and only gave him 3 candles- 1 for each decade. ;)



Amy and Reva

Tim, I hope you had a wonderful day and remembered how many wonderful people love you and are a part of your life. You are an amazing person! Anyone who meets you feels comfortable around you! You are funny, smart, loyal, dedicated to your family, hardworking, creative, strong, charitable, confident, a true gentlemen, a spiritual giant, successful in anything you try, and I am proud to be your wife! Happy 30th Birthday. Here's to many more happy and healthy years to come for someone who makes a difference in the world!

0 comments: