So I've been a little stressed since we've been home. Just trying to get our house back in order after being gone for 3 months has been a little daunting. Plus, I'm also a co-director for S3 this year. S3 stands for Spartan Spouses and Significant Others. This is a support group for spouses and significant others of MBA students at MSU. We plan social activities throughout the year to network and help people meet others that are in the same boat, so to speak. We've already had to help with the MBA Welcome Picnic and S3 dinner. Let's just say I was quite nervous and worried that it was all going to come together since we've only been back for a week.
I always worry too much because I'm a perfectionist and everything has to go the way I want it. Everything did go well and the two events were a success. Now I can breath a little bit and finish getting my house in order. But to my final point, my husband is wonderful. He surprised me with flowers on an especially moody day and Monday night he surprised me by taking me out on a date. Boy it has been too long since we've done that. Tim always knows how to cheer me up when I need it the most. Those little things are what keep me going.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
2 comments:
Good luck, this is a crazy time of year. Sounds like things went well. That is cool that you are so involved in S3.
I didn't know you were involved in that group, that's so awesome! And who better to plan fun events than you?!
Post a Comment