Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Apple of our Eyes

While we anticipate hearing if Tim has a job offer from Apple or not I realized I forgot to post some pics of where Tim interned this summer. So here goes.


They call the main campus 1 Infinite Loop and each building has a sign with a different colored apple and a different number.
Tim worked at another building about 10 minutes down the street.



The cafeteria is in this main entrance and let me just say it's amazing. When I think of a cafeteria it doesn't bring happy thoughts and to think of eating cafeteria food usually doesn't sound appealing. Maybe because the potatoes and gravy at my elementary school reminded me of snot. But this cafeteria has any kind of food you can imagine, sushi, salad bar (all fresh ingredients), you can get an entire pizza for $5; you name it, they probably make it. Plus the utensils are made out of potatoes. So earth friendly. :) You can eat inside or outside in a courtyard that is beautiful. Apple definitely knows how to take care of it's employees.



We're hoping they'll offer him a job, but until then Tim is still job hunting. Fun, fun.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, that cafeteria does sound pretty amazing!!

Aubreydoll said...

Oh, and I think the credit union has utensils made out of corn...not that it matters, just a little tidbit of useless info...