My sewing expertise, well let's just say I have none. I'm so bad that I hate to admit this, but I've never even learned to sew on a button. Yes, one of my many weaknesses that's a little embarrassing to admit. My mother, however, is a great seamstress. Growing up I remember her sewing our Halloween costumes, mending our clothes, and altering my dad's pants. So why didn't I learn any of these skills?
Well, during my parent's visit in California at about 2 am we got to talking about this very subject. Don't ask me why? Tim pulled out one of his shirts, proceeded to rip off a button, and said "Instead of wondering why you never learned how to sew on a button, why don't you just do it."
My mom then showed me how to sew on a button. Thanks mom! Of course, I had to document this momentous occasion. Now I can check that off of my list of things to do before I die. I hope you aren't laughing too much at my lack of sewing knowledge.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Haha, that sounds like Tim! I don't know how to sew a button on either. Matt has a pair of shorts that I must've sewed the button onto at LEAST 7 times and it kept falling off. Finally we took up to his mom and it hasn't fallen off since she fixed it!
Post a Comment